While the pursuit of knowledge may be a long and winding road, leaders in Gwinnett County have time and time found innovative ways to better serve their team and their communities.
In this episode of Thrive Gwinnett, Rocket IT speaks with Russell Landscape Group’s Owner and CEO, Teddy Russell. Through this conversation, Teddy explains the company’s core values, its focus on having a heart of service, and how both of those led to 34 years of creative landscaping solutions.
In this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- Russell Landscape’s Core Values & focus on customer service
- Necessary adjustments for continued operation of a landscaping company
- The importance & impact of pivoting as a team
- How creative solutions were created through landscaping (walking trails, outdoor gathering spaces, outdoor healthcare visiting spaces, etc.)
- Russell Landscaping’s Heart of Service & Giving Committee