As the Great Resignation is making it harder for companies to retain team members, some organizations are shifting their focus to create meaningful work environments with positive company cultures. In this episode of Thrive Y’all, Rocket IT shines the spotlight on Excel Leadership‘s Janelle King, to learn more about improving workplace behavior.
In this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- How company cultures and positive work experiences help to retain employees
- How organizations can shift from mundane to meaningful work
- The effect an environment can have on workplace behavior
- The importance of aligning employees with the vision of the organization
- Details on the Great Resignation
- The reluctance of managers to buy into purposeful work