With more vehicles on the road than ever before, technology has become a key component of motorists’ safety. In this episode of Thrive Y’all, President of Applied Information, Bryan Mulligan, shares how his team has begun integrating transportation tech into metro-Atlanta communities.
In this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- Connected vehicle technology and how it saves lives
- How Applied Information persuades automotive and municipal partners to embrace change
- How transportation technology has decreased automotive crashes
- How you can try autonomous transportation in a controlled environment
- The upcoming 5G Automotive Association’s North American Conference