For some organizations, helping people thrive means improving a community’s overall health and quality of life. And this week on Thrive Gwinnett, we have the pleasure of speaking to a leader whos efforts have helped individuals build healthy lives and families through her organization’s comprehensive care.
As the CEO of View Point Health, Jennifer Hibbard and her team provide services to individuals who need treatment and support to cope with mental illness, substance abuse, and intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Throughout this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- National Suicide Prevention Awareness Month and common warning signs
- Behavioral health and developmental disabilities services in Gwinnett, Rockdale, and Newton County
- How to keep a business accessible throughout a crisis
- Adapting technology for diverse communities
- How to prepare for a surge in traffic