For nearly 64 years, Moore Stephens Tiller has provided local Georgia businesses with the accounting support needed to retain growth and overcome economic challenges.
And now, as many organizations continue to navigate the wake of the recent pandemic, Moore Stephens Tiller Director of Business Development, Daniel Sosebee and his team are once again stepping up to help local organizations effectively manage their resources.
Throughout this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- Planned outsourced accounting
- Implementing new tech in accounting
- How to effectively distribute resources to a client
- Making the leap to cloud accounting platforms
- Managing cash flow during a pandemic
- The importance of stewardship