While building high performing teams is no simple task, motivating those teams to engage with their community can be an even more daunting feat.
In this episode of Thrive Y’all, Rocket IT sits down with Long Table Founder and President, Linnea Miller. Through her organization, Linnea seeks to help organizations align team members, expand their capacity, enhance individual performance, and help them become more effective communicators at work and at home.
In this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- Balancing family, work, and community involvement
- Importance of letting people know their contributions matter
- Empowering and equipping voices in Gwinnett
- Extending the table to include everyone who wants to contribute
- Placing value on contributions
- Unlocking people’s potential in the workplace
- Expanding beyond a transaction towards influence
- Tools that promote positivity in personal and work lives
- The Five Voices assessment
- How to obtain a free professional bootcamp for your team