As the 2020 school year continues to look quite different for many students across the United States, pressure has fallen on local education systems to ensure students remain both attentive and engaged.
While, in Gwinnett County, many schools have successfully adopted the idea of remote learning, innovation has taken off at the Gwinnett School of Math Science and Technology as Dr. Colette Grodzicki helps find new ways to create authentic experiences for the students she serves.
Throughout this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- GSMST Partnership program
- Mentoring a younger generation
- Preparing STEM students for next step in their academic careers
- the GSMST Internship Experience
- Adapting education during COVID
- Creating authentic experiences for students
- Creating a cohesive teaching system
- Changing student assessments
- The importance of soft skills