In episode two of Thrive Gwinnett, Rocket IT Community Relationship Coordinator, Colleen Frangos sits down with Oconee State Bank’s Senior VP Market Executive, Mike Fulton.
Despite Oconee State Bank being headquartered in Watkinsville, Georgia, the bank has responded to the needs of the Gwinnett County community immensely throughout 2020. In particular, Fulton and his team have worked closely with small businesses leaders to provide them with the funding they need to keep their doors open.
Throughout this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- How financial institutions are strengthening ties within the community
- Overcoming challenges to be a champion for your clients
- The Paycheck Protection Program for small businesses
- How to retain customers and activate new ones
- How to differ yourself from the competition
- The importance of a civic-minded team
- How to be a resource for those in need
- What it takes to ease client fears