Did you know 52% of children in Gwinnett County aren’t ready for Kindergarten when the time comes?
In this episode of Thrive Gwinnett, Rocket IT shines a spotlight on the Building Babies’ Brains to hear how John Upchurch and his team are ensuring that Gwinnett’s youngest residents are ready to thrive when kindergarten arrives.
By providing parents with the access early childhood teaching tools, Building Babies’ Brains actively seeks to ensure every parent is their child’s first and best parent.
In this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- Helping kids show up to school ready
- Why success starts with family
- How to remain involved in a child’s early education
- Opportunities to influence communities
- The importance of building a community relationship
- How to lay down the path to ensure a child’s growth