Do you know your heating and air conditioning technician by name? In this episode of Thrive Gwinnett, Rocket IT shines the spotlight on HERO Heating and Air’s Chief Operating Officer, Anna Smith, to hear how her company prides itself on name recognition and personal relationships.
Part of their success can be acclaimed to their emphasis on making sure each customer knows them on a first name basis so that each person feels taken care of.
In this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- The importance of name recognition for a business growing through referrals
- Why HERO Heating and Air believes that customer safety is a priority
- How to prioritize emergency situations
- Why a sense of security is critical during the pandemic
- How HERO Heating and Air is making an impact with air cleaners
- A firefighter network providing safety, comfort, and rescue to those in need of heating and air services