As an Independent Marketing and Community Relations Consultant in Gwinnett County, Paige Havens serves as a true Change Agent for non-profit organizations that are looking to be more intentional with the way they serve their community.
In this episode of Thrive Gwinnett, Paige helps us explore the creativity needed to launch new initiatives and the dedication required to rally people to support a valiant cause.
Through her recent efforts with the Gwinnett Coalition for Health and Human Services, Paige and her team are once again hosting the organization’s annual Gwinnett Great Days of Service. Each year, Gwinnett Great Days of Service mobilizes thousands of individuals, corporations, churches, schools, civic organizations, and government entities in meaningful volunteer service to address some of the county’s most critical needs.
For those looking to get involved with Gwinnett Great Days of Service, the Gwinnett Coalition for Health and Human Services has launched a new way to serve by organizing collection drives to be held from October 1, 2020 to October 22, 2020. For more information on drive and its positive impact, visit https://www.gwinnettgreatdaysofservice.org/.
Throughout this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- Gwinnett Great Days of Service
- How to effectively contribute resources to a community
- How to morph an organization to fulfill the needs of a community
- The importance of an intentional culture
- How to know when your giving is making an impact
- How to connect with those attempting to meet emerging needs
- Helping a future generation step up to the challenge
- How to ensure your message is consistent
- Developing response teams
- Building a infrastructure for the future