As 2020 bombards the Gwinnett County community with many unknowns, it’s important to focus on the good that gives us hope for a better tomorrow.
In this episode of Thrive Gwinnett, Executive Director, Greg Lang speaks on the passion and selflessness that goes into leading the Good Samaritan Health Center of Gwinnett.
Having recently presented at the Gwinnett Cares Healthcare Summit, Greg and his team at Good Samaritan Health Center of Gwinnett have provided quality and affordable primary health care, dental services, and counseling to those in need for more than 15 years.
Throughout this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- Local healthcare events
- The importance of serving the poor or uninsured
- How to shift from a volunteer to a full-time organization
- How to adapt to the evolving needs of the community
- Steps to create a workforce pipeline
- Building a multi-cultural team and responding to diverse health issues
- Facilitating education system through healthcare internships