Everyone dreams of being a leader, but do you have what it takes to fill those shoes? In this episode of Thrive Gwinnett, Rocket IT shines the spotlight on The John Maxwell Company’s Senior Accountant, Josh Myers, to see how leaders are built to change the world around us.
The John Maxwell Company uses leadership trainings, conferences, and books as necessary resources to develop leadership skills. Simultaneously, leadership is built within the company by serving the community and partnering with organizations with similar values.
In this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- Leadership expert advice from The John Maxwell Company
- Leadership trainings, books, and digital courses offered through The John Maxwell Company
- How The John Maxwell Company serves the community through a partnership with the Gwinnett Co-Op
- John Maxwell’s newest book, Change Your World
- Tools to stay accountable for changing your world
- Benefits of the International Maxwell Conference going virtual