While many think of manufacturing as a laborious industry, it serves as the backbone for many supply chains. In this episode of Thrive Y’all, Rocket IT shines the spotlight on Truck Hero‘s VP of Operations, Chris Fann to hear how the company is enlightening the public on the importance of manufacturing.
Throughout this discussion, Chris shares how establishing key partnerships with local companies and employing community members can result separate a business from its competition.
In this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- Daily operations and long-term planning for Trick Hero’s Lawrenceville and Buford facilities
- Why it’s important to emphasize the people of your business
- How the opportunity to develop a company and its people draws leaders in
- Truck Hero’s emphasis on local partnerships and employing Gwinnett county workers
- How to ensure a manufacturing businesses isn’t overlooking opportunities
- What it means to be a named a “Critical Infrastructure” by the Department of Homeland Security
- The importance of reducing uncertainty for team members
- How finding and becoming a mentor can positively impact your career