It’s not the infrastructure that makes a community, rather the people that serve within it. In this episode of Thrive Y’all, Rocket IT shines the spotlight on the Gwinnett Medical Center Foundation‘s Director of Development, Ginger Powell, to hear the true impact her team is making within the metro-Atlanta community.
Through a recent merger with Northside Hospital, Ginger and her team at Gwinnett Medical Center Foundation are working to ensure all citizens within Gwinnett are able to promptly get the care they need.
In this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- The community impact of Gwinnett Medical Center Foundation fundraising
- Benefits gained from the merger with Northside Hospital
- An upcoming expansion of the Northside Hospital in Lawrenceville’s emergency department
- How to get involved with the upcoming Paint Gwinnett Pink 5K Walk/Run for Breast Cancer
- What keeps leaders loyal to the organization after nearly two decades
- Gwinnett Medical Center Foundation’s continued involvement with Leadership Gwinnett and the Rotary Club of Sugarloaf
- The importance of involving young leaders in community service
- Ways to get involved with the Gwinnett Medical Center Foundation and Northside Hospital Gwinnett
Ginger Powell | firstname.lastname@example.org