You might be good at your profession, but does it truly spark joy in your life? In this episode of Thrive Y’all, Rocket IT shines the spotlight on GiANT Worldwide Partner, Dan Frey, to hear about the importance of aligning leaders with their purpose to build impactful leaders.
Dan shares the benefits of organizations utilizing tools such as the 5 Voices and skipping personality assessments to find quality candidates and grow effective communicators.
In this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- How to build a skillset to coach today’s leaders
- The importance of having a mentor to help align you and your strengths
- Building the motivation to launch a business
- The path to growing effective communicators
- How changes in workplace culture can influence an employee’s performance
- The 5 Voices: Nurturer, Guardian, Creative, Pioneer, and Connector
- Finding your dominant voice
- Why personality assessments like Myers-Briggs aren’t ideal tools for hiring