Leadership Gwinnett’s vision is to see a thriving community, sustained by a network of empowered leaders. And on this episode of Thrive Y’all, we have the pleasure of learning just how that’s accomplished from none other than Leadership Gwinnett and Glance Gwinnett Program Manager, Brooke Waters.
By planning and implementing initiatives for current course participants and alumni, Brooke is determined to inspire, challenge, engage and connect people at all levels of leadership development.
Throughout this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- How to inspire people
- Programs that connect people with key players
- How to increase alumni engagement
- Creating relevant content for leaders
- Shifting in-person events to a digital format
- New GLANCE Gwinnett initiatives
- Creating a virtual platform