Founded as a center to provide support to victims of sexual abuse, Mosaic Georgia works with survivors to offer specialized services for children, teens, and adults.
In this episode of Thrive Gwinnett, Rocket IT sits down with Marina Peed to hear how her team at Mosaic Georgia is helping people put the pieces of their lives back together after traumatic experiences.
In this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- Resource for those who experienced sexual assault
- Sexual assault and children advocacy center
- Georgia Mosaic’s free medical component
- How to keep an operation running 24/7
- Mental health & emotional health
- Securing financial resources to help clients
- Importance of hiring passionate individuals
- Boosting engagement across cultures
- Working with the state and referral line
- How Mosaic Georgia is working colleges to train resident assistants, support groups, and more