CHIPS Act Clears Congress to Boost Semiconductor Production | Sync Up
Still have trouble finding the newest tech on store shelves? Congress aims to provide some relief as it recently cleared the CHIPS Act, potentially bringing $52 billion in funding to U.S. semiconductor manufacturers. We’ll take a look at what this bill entails as we sit down and sync up with Rocket IT’s weekly technology update.
Sync Up With This Week’s Technology News
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Why there is currently a chip shortage
- When you can expect the chip shortage to end
- How the CHIP Act plans to promote semiconductor production
- How the CHIP Act expects to bring more jobs to the U.S.
- What a business can do right now to quickly purchase new PCs