Barracuda Fixes New Zero-Day Flaw Exploited by Hackers | ESG | Sync Up
While zero-day exploits have become quite common, when they stem from cybersecurity companies like Barracuda, the impact can be widespread. We’ll cover which of Barracuda’s products were most recently at risk as we sit down and sync up with Rocket IT’s weekly technology update.
Sync Up with This Week’s Technology News
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Barracuda, a cybersecurity company, discovered a significant security threat in its Email Security Gateway appliances.
- Why Barracuda’s products were at risk due to this security gap.
- How the vulnerability was exploited by cybercriminals before Barracuda issued a patch.
- Who is responsible for exploiting the vulnerability.
- Steps to protect your Barracuda ESG.