In the third installment of Thrive Gwinnett, we have the pleasure of chatting with one of our favorite Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce leaders, Cally D’Angelo.
In her role as Senior Director of Membership Services & Small Business Initiatives, Cally has gone above and beyond to overcome the many challenges of 2020; offering quality virtual opportunities for community members to learn and connect.
Throughout this episode, you’ll hear more about:
- New Gwinnett Chamber innovations; such as the Small Business Hotline and Job Board
- Tips to maintain a fun and community-centric work culture from afar
- What the Gwinnett Chamber’s partnership with the Small Business Administration, Department of Labor, and the National Trade Organization means for small business
- Upcoming networking opportunities with the Gwinnett Chamber
- How the Gwinnett Chamber has adapted to digital networking
- Concepts of a hands-on leadership style