When Reality Hits: Adding a CIO to your team.
Is your business growth creating the need for more strategic technology decisions — the kind of decisions that a Chief Information Officer should make? You may be like many of Gwinnett’s companies — on the verge of making a hire, but not yet ready to commit to a full-time executive to fill that need.
Rocket IT understands your need, and offers our virtual CIO; a low-cost, high-value alternative that allows you to move confidently forward toward your brightest future, with lower risk.
What is your reality?
Answer these 6 questions to determine your company’s fit with a vCIO:
- Do I need one key person to help our executive team make smart decisions about technology?
- Do I believe that technology can help us make better business decisions?
- Is the person currently in charge of IT overwhelmed or not even in their “sweet spot?”
- Is the type of help we need outpacing the abilities of our current IT provider?
- Do I ever have the feeling I could be using my current technology much more efficiently?
- Are my employees unable to work efficiently and get in to a state of ‘flow’ because of technology problems?
If you answered YES to all or most of these questions, it’s worth your time to consider a vCIO.
Get started with our FREE whitepaper Capture Dead Time and see how you can net a 2.5% increase in productivity for your organization at no additional payroll cost.